At City First, we provide opportunities to be part of team that represents our customers AND recognizes the opportunity teamwork and diversity creates for business strategies. Diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, work/life balance and personal and career growth are hallmarks of our culture.
Our size enables us to be nimble and empowers us to tackle new initiatives. Everyone at all levels is encouraged to provide solutions. Our collaborative spirit combines our skills and knowledge to maximize our success.
Learn more about employment at City First, where we see the possibilities in everyone.
The RM will develop business geared toward growth in new customer relationships, strengthening and expanding existing customer relationships, increasing profitability, and elevating the Bank’s reputation in the marketplace. The RM is responsible for all phases of loan and deposit production, including lead generation, closing, and relationship management. The RM is an officer of the Bank, participating and presenting loans for approval in the Mangers’ Loan Committee (MLC) and Directors’ Loan Committee (DLC) of the Bank, as well as other staff meetings as required.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university and the commensurate level of commercial lending and underwriting experience in a financial institution.
- 7-10 (plus) years related experience. Work related experience should consist lending in a financial institution; formal credit training is preferred. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related-curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or equivalent combination of training and experience from a four (4) college or university.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in Banking focused in underwriting, financial analysis, deal structuring, and relationship and loan processing management, with a minimum of 4 years varied and complex commercial and commercial real estate credit transactions.
- Must have formal credit training and very strong oral, written, and composition skills.
Director of Accounting: The position of Director of Accounting is responsible for providing overall accounting and internal control assistance in the Finance Department and to the bank and its affiliates. Directly, the Director of Accounting supports the Controller to ensure the daily maintenance and integrity of the general ledger system by utilizing generally accepted accounting principles, applicable tax laws and regulatory guidelines. Additionally, this support will encompass at the minimum other duties such as Payroll/related HR Benefit processing, Asset/Liability and Risk management, regulatory reporting, subsidiary/consolidation accounting, budget development as well as a high level of customer interaction/service to the Bank’s ‘preferred’ customers. Further, the Director of Accounting will be expected to provide sound leadership, possess independent analytical skills for timely problem-solving and effectively communicate at all levels to promote the bank’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in accounting or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university and 7 to 10 years of banking experience which must include at 5 years of direct accounting responsibilities that encompasses general ledger management, payroll processing and asset/liability management including the preparation of related reports (internal/regulatory). Must possess an advance knowledge of accounting/GAAP principles as applied to banking institutions, above average knowledge of payroll processing and related issues (use of ADP payroll system preferred); basic but firm knowledge of asset/liability concepts, ratios and basic reports; above average knowledge of investment securities and related concepts and terms;
- Experience in a bank holding company environment or multi-tiered business structure with exposure to consolidation accounting (understanding of eliminating entries)
- Strong computer skills with above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point; extraction/transfer of data from outside source (internet, etc.) for internal manipulation (Excel, etc.) as well as to promote efficiency in the timely delivery of reports to management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Receptionist/Operations Assistant: The Receptionist/Operations Assistant provides hospitality, reception and other services while maintaining a positive team oriented demeanor and is critical to the image of the Bank. This role serves as the first contact for City First Bank customers (external and internal) and visitors, and contributes to the smooth and efficient office operations by performing general administrative tasks and providing excellent customer service. This position covers the reception desk Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm unless special visitors or guests are scheduled. In addition, this role provides administrative support to the SVP of Operations and his/her departments and serves as the Facility Coordinator working closely with the bank’s property management company to ensure the bank facilities are properly maintained, safe, and professional at all times
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as well as 2 years’ experience as a receptionist and/or administrative assistant. Experience with a multi-line telephone console system is preferred. Banking experience helpful.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a pleasant manner as well as excellent oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Submit Your Resume