At City First, we provide opportunities to be part of team that represents our customers AND recognizes the opportunity teamwork and diversity creates for business strategies. Diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, work/life balance and personal and career growth are hallmarks of our culture.
Our size enables us to be nimble and empowers us to tackle new initiatives. Everyone at all levels is encouraged to provide solutions. Our collaborative spirit combines our skills and knowledge to maximize our success.
Learn more about employment at City First, where we see the possibilities in everyone.
City First Bank of DC is currently seeking to fill the following vacancies:
Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer
The Executive Assistant will perform both confidential and non-confidential administrative functions to support the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer and other senior level staff within Operations and Finance. This position may gather, assemble and analyze information of importance and sensitivity. The position prepares and coordinates agendas and materials and prepares minutes for various meetings; plans, manages and directs the business on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer, including organizing files to provide easy accessibility; provides assistance in dealing with various external constituencies by acting as the representative for the Chief Operating Officer with outside vendors, organizations, and visitors; and assumes administrative responsibility for projects.
- This position requires a minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7 – 10 years experience supporting executive level staff preferably in a financial services environment. The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Access skills desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to diplomatically handle requests and be comfortable in stressful situations.
- This position requires a high level of initiative and foresight to complete daily work activities.
- The position requires the ability to work independently and manage high level work and activities for senior executives with minimum to no supervision.
- This position requires the ability to produce accurate and top quality work products which represent the Bank in a positive manner.
About City First Bank of DC
City First Bank of DC is Washington D.C.’s first bank solely dedicated to community development finance. Our mission is to support and strengthen underserved communities in Washington DC and the surrounding suburbs.
We offer our depositors both a superior return and the chance to put their money to work in the neighborhoods that need financing most.
We go the extra mile to find the best solutions to finance affordable housing, homeless shelters, day care centers, faith based and non-faith based social service agencies, nonprofit facilities and charter schools in those neighborhoods. We lend to small businesses with great ideas that don’t fit the conventional bank profile.
City First Bank is committed to helping all of our customers - institutional and individual - to achieve their full potential and reach their financial goals.
Working at City First Bank of DC
City First Bank is committed to being an employer of choice for all who seek a career opportunity in a mission focused financial services environment. We offer opportunities that build a workforce that represents our customers and recognizes the opportunity teamwork and diversity provides in business strategies. We are committed to diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, work/life balance and personal and career growth, all of which define our culture.
Submit Your Resume