At City First, we provide opportunities to be part of team that represents our customers AND recognizes the opportunity teamwork and diversity creates for business strategies. Diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, work/life balance and personal and career growth are hallmarks of our culture.
Our size enables us to be nimble and empowers us to tackle new initiatives. Everyone at all levels is encouraged to provide solutions. Our collaborative spirit combines our skills and knowledge to maximize our success.
Learn more about employment at City First, where we see the possibilities in everyone.
The RM will develop business geared toward growth in new customer relationships, strengthening and expanding existing customer relationships, increasing profitability, and elevating the Bank’s reputation in the marketplace. The RM is responsible for all phases of loan and deposit production, including lead generation, closing, and relationship management. The RM is an officer of the Bank, participating and presenting loans for approval in the Mangers’ Loan Committee (MLC) and Directors’ Loan Committee (DLC) of the Bank, as well as other staff meetings as required.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university and the commensurate level of commercial lending and underwriting experience in a financial institution.
- 7-10 (plus) years related experience. Work related experience should consist lending in a financial institution; formal credit training is preferred. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related-curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in accounting or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university and 7 to 10 years of banking experience which must include at 5 years of direct accounting responsibilities that encompasses general ledger management, payroll processing and asset/liability management including the preparation of related reports (internal/regulatory). Must possess an advance knowledge of accounting/GAAP principles as applied to banking institutions, above average knowledge of payroll processing and related issues (use of ADP payroll system preferred); basic but firm knowledge of asset/liability concepts, ratios and basic reports; above average knowledge of investment securities and related concepts and terms;
- Experience in a bank holding company environment or multi-tiered business structure with exposure to consolidation accounting (understanding of eliminating entries)
- Strong computer skills with above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point; extraction/transfer of data from outside source (internet, etc.) for internal manipulation (Excel, etc.) as well as to promote efficiency in the timely delivery of reports to management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Resume