Electronic Banking - Mobile
Free Electronic Banking with Free* Online Bill Pay
First Home Electronic Internet Banking. Simply log on to our secure site at anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you. Visit all of your accounts 24/7. Transfer funds. Request wire transfers. Examine check images. It’s all just a click away.
Bill Paying Made Easy. With Pay First, you will have a flexible and secure bill payment solution. You have free and unlimited use of this service, if you pay at least one bill a month and extended customer support is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. It’s easy to enroll.
Quicken/QuickBooks/MS Money®. Easily download your banking transactions into Quicken, QuickBooks and MS Money from First Home Electronic Banking.
- Green. s-Statements are good for the environment, saves tons of paper, and trees. Choosing e-Statements is something you can do that really is earth-friendly.
- Fast. You receive your account statement sooner. Online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal delivery.
- Simple. e-Statements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements easily.
- Secure. Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Most identity theft occurs through the mail or from improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information.
- Free. It costs you nothing to switch to e-statements and have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
- Account Alerts - Account Transfer, Balance , Stop Payment
- Service Alerts - Email Address Change, Sign On Attempt Failed, New Secure Message, Password Change, or Username Changed
Free VISA Debit Card. For those who qualify, City First offers a free VISA debit card, so you can access your funds from ATMs wherever you are, or pay for goods and services wherever VISA is accepted. You won’t need your checkbook while on the go. Instead, you’re easily on your way with the City First Bank VISA Debit card.
- community impact
- business / nonprofit
- About Us
- Resource Center