Cash Management Services
No matter what account you choose to suit your business needs City First Bank offers you other services which can help your business manage your finances.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Originations and Direct Deposit lets you automatically deposit employees’ paychecks directly to their designated accounts. Or, with your customers’ consent, you can collect routine amounts like home owner association or condo fees, contributions, or rents. Go paperless while making payments or receiving funds swiftly and safely.
First Protect Positive Pay gives your business an effective risk management solution to detect and combat fraudulent activity with positive pay procedures.
- Integration into First Business Online Banking
- Ability to import checks issued directly and import issued item files
- Independent review and handling of exceptions without any bank employee intervention
- Automatic detection of exceptions such as duplicate transactions, mismatched check numbers or accounts, non-issued checks, and stale checks.
Xpress Deposit Capture – is a fast, simple solution that eliminates the need, time and expense of going to the bank. Benefit from extended banking hours. Using a PC, Internet connection and an office printer/scanner, this solution easily allows the submission of a single check for deposit.
Merchant Credit Card Processing is a total card payment solution for your business. Our Merchant Services offerings can help you meet the payment needs of your customers with the ability to accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® Network and other major cards. Other benefits of working with City First Bank include:
- Dedicated Support - Our experienced, local professionals take a consultative approach to sales and service – it’s all about you and your business goals.
- Stability - Our card processing partner, FIS™, has successfully handled card payments since 1964.
- Up-Front Pricing - We will walk you through the details of the agreement – so there are no surprises on your billing statement.
To learn more or apply, contact us at 202-243-7100 and ask to speak to a Merchant specialist.
(Non Deposit Investment Product *Not FDIC Insured* Not a Bank Deposit* May Lose Value)
Repurchase Agreements provide you with the convenience of immediate liquidity while offering complete security. A repurchase agreement couples your checking account with an overnight investment collateralized by U.S. Government and agency securities. Funds in excess of those needed for daily liquidity purposes are swept each night from your checking account to your repurchase account. Conversely, if your need for funds increases, the funds are swept back from your repurchase agreement to your checking account.
Benefits of Repurchase Agreements:
- Money moves automatically between your checking and repurchase agreement account
- Immediate access to liquidity
- Fully collateralized by U.S. Government and agency securities
- community impact
- business / nonprofit
- About Us
- Resource Center